Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dry Cleaning Savings

We do not own many dry clean only clothes; one trip to the cleaners would be more expensive than just going back to the thrift store for more clothes! LOL! This weekend was my sister's wedding, and DEFINITELY the occasion for itty bitty suits and bowties and other things that can't be machine washed. Enter Woolite's DryCleaner's Secret - very much like Dryel, but without the bag to get your clothes all wrinkled. $9.99 will clean 24 pieces of clothing, and unlike even the $1.99 drycleaners, an itty bitty bowtie counts as LESS than 1 piece of clothing! I'm not technologically inclined, but if you can make the below link work, you can use it for a mail-in rebate for $3 off DryCleaner's Secret. I'll let you know if I get my rebate check....

http://cvssavingscentral.com/Media/04_DRY_10052_WooliteDCS/Images/04_Dry_10052_WooliteDCS_rebate.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment