Sunday, July 25, 2010

Still Searching...

We had an appointment scheduled to view the house we were thinking of, and ended up cancelling. One night we were talking in bed, and we both decided that neither of us felt right about the house. If the sellers had accepted the offer we could give them, we still would have had NO money left, no cushion for emergencies, and for our first move out to the country, that seemed especially risky. And we just didn't feel right about that location/neighborhood either. So, we aren't moving right now. And I'm OK with that. I like our house, and that we are close to our friends, and so forth, and just don't feel like anything that is available at this moment is right for us. We're in no rush, so we will just wait until the right place and circumstances come along. But we will still keep looking....

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~
    I did not know you guys were looking for your own piece of earth! :) I will pray the Lord opens the right doors for you guys and gives you peace until then!
    I am glad you guys are part of our Heritage family!
    Blessings ~
    Susan Linville