Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Decluttering & Organizing

Sorting through my house to declutter and get ready for a move! Whether it be for this property or another, I believe it will be coming up soon, so we are getting prepared. Tonight's mission: File Cabinets and Underbed Storage. I'm getting rid of clothes we no longer want and manuals and papers we no longer need. We will probably be downsizing, at least in the beginning, so we must get rid of more stuff. It's amazing how little we really need to survive, or even to be happy. I'll be posting my progress as I go through the house purging our stuff. What about you? Do you have corners of the house that need to be de-junked? Let's do it together!

Update: Underbed boxes sorted - check! 1 file drawer sorted and packed into a box - check!

No comments:

Post a Comment