Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pics of our Mobile Home - Part 2











Here are a few more pics. The first is of one of the kids bedrooms. I'm not a fan of the teal carpet, but it is much better than the burnt orange of some homes we've seen! Other than it not being my fav. carpet, it is in decent shape, so we can clean it, and replace it as we have the cash. The next picture is of the walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Next is a picture of the master bedroom with a built-in that we may or may not keep. The doors are still there but just need to be put back on somehow. After that is the picture of the pantry, which is inside the laundry room (the last picture). Not planning on keeping the cow print shelf liner. :) Our current laundry area is in the garage, and I do tons of laundry, so not terribly convenient. I definitely plan to have a nice big laundry area in the house we build - right off the kitchen, like this one is. There is also another bedroom and bathroom that I didn't post pictures of, and of course the outside, but you get the idea. Maybe I'll post "after" pictures once it's clean and we're all settled in.




No comments:

Post a Comment